At InkHouse, we believe what's good for people is inherently good for business. What's good for people is to feel as though they belong to their workplace communities. When we belong, we feel comfortable sharing our ideas. We feel more connected to the people we sit next to every day. Belonging requires understanding, though.
For Pride Month 2019, we're focused on belonging through fluency, because if we can talk about it we have a better shot at understanding it.
We created this kit of celebratory Pride emojis for anyone to use and share on Slack.
1. Download your FREE kit of emojis by completing the form to the right.
2. In Slack, click your workspace name in the top left.
3. Select Customize Slack from the menu.
4. Click Add Custom Emoji, then Upload Image to select a file.
5. Choose a name. The name you pick is what you’ll enter to display the emoji in Slack. For example, ours is labeled "Pride."
6. Click save.
7. To access the custom emojis, click the Slack icon in the emoji picker or search by the name you choose.