Since the original cleantech or climate tech boom in the late 2000s, a lot has changed. Solar and wind are now mainstream energy generation technologies. Smart devices, including bulbs, thermostats, appliances and water sensors, are widespread in homes and businesses. Car manufacturers have expanded their electric vehicle product lines to all price levels and fast-charging infrastructure is becoming ubiquitous. And even though policy has lagged development in some parts of the world, climate tech is seeing adoption in areas that haven’t traditionally been hotbeds of innovation, including agriculture (agtech), manufacturing and multifamily housing.
Inkhouse has experience working with a number of innovators across the climate tech spectrum targeting a wide array of audiences - residential and consumer, commercial and industrial, utilities, policymakers, and regulators. We understand the complexity of the climate tech story arc and are ready to help the next generation of changemakers get their stories heard.
"It’s only when marketing has the support of the business to take leaps and test bold ideas that its true power can be realized. At ENGIE Impact we have proven how marketing can make significant impacts throughout the organization through disruptive and innovative tactics. This culture dynamic extends through to our partnership with InkHouse supporting our critical external communications channel. We're connected as one team and InkHouse understands the KPIs that matter to a modern marketing function and plugs in to support them with services that are tightly integrated into our marketing communication mix. This collaboration enables bigger results that impact the business in a direct and measurable way.”
- Raevyn West, Head of Global Growth Marketing, ENGIE Impact
- 10 Climate Change Media Influencers To Follow
- Energy & Climate Tech PR: Q&A With Jeff St. John, Editor-In-Chief Of Canary Media
- Climate Change Reporting & Storytelling: Q&A With John Fialka, Founding Editor Of Climatewire
- How To Place A Contributed Article: Fast Company’s Diana Shi Shares Her Top Four Tips
- 3 Influencer Marketing Trends From 2020 & 3 To Look Out For In 2021
- Five Ways To Effectively Communicate Corporate Sustainability Commitments
- PR Amid Unrest: Should You Engage?
- PR Guide To The Newsletter Boom
- Seven 2021 PR Trends
- How To Make A Visual Impression In 2021: Inkhouse Design Predictions
- How 2020 Shaped Digital Marketing & Our 2021 Predictions
- What’s Happening Now In Media: A Video Q&A With Alex Wilhelm Of TechCrunch
- Plan Now, Stay Relevant And Accept What You Can’t Control - PR In The Noisiest Quarter In More Than A Decade
- 6 Ways To Make The Most Impact With A Small Digital Marketing Budget
- How Change Happens: 8 Insights From The Inkhouse Changemakers Series
- Top Five Considerations For Setting B2B Marketing Budgets In The Age Of COVID
- Eight Markets Poised To Help Tech Weather COVID-19 And The Economic Downturn
- Introducing Inkhouse QuickStart Launch
- Five PR Tips For Founders Launching A New Venture
- Companies Giving Back On Earth Day 2019