Over the past 13 years, Inkhouse has built one of the most well-respected cyber security practices. Security innovators of all sizes and stages have partnered with Inkhouse, for example, to drive lead generation, increase brand awareness, boost valuation and expand leadership. Members of the Inkhouse Security Practice bring unparalleled, specialized knowledge - including the best understanding of and relationships with key audiences pictured below - having worked in the industry for decades in collaboration with clients spanning almost every security technology in the market.
“The key to a successful PR program is internal executive support. At Gigamon, we are highly data-driven so we include share-of-voice progress as one of the select high-level metrics we share with our Exec staff and Board on a regular basis. This provides a relatable ROI and is a clear signal of faith in our program and team, whose consistent success and strategic guidance has proven invaluable.”
- nick rottler, gigamon
“The InkHouse team has been an invaluable addition to our internal comms team throughout the year. The team’s specific contributions to thoughtful and targeted media engagement during COVID-19 should be a case study in how to do it the right way. Without the InkHouse team as a trusted partner, I am certain our messaging, our media reach and our security business would not be in the strong position it’s in. I cannot understate this."
- ryan murphy, vmware carbon black
- What’s Happening Now In Media: A Video Q&A With Alex Wilhelm Of TechCrunch
- Seven 2021 PR Trends
- PR Amid Unrest: Should You Engage?
- PR Guide To The Newsletter Boom
- How 2020 Shaped Digital Marketing & Our 2021 Predictions
- How To Place A Contributed Article: Fast Company’s Diana Shi Shares Her Top Four Tips
- 6 Ways To Make The Most Impact With A Small Digital Marketing Budget
- COVID-19 Is Accelerating Digital Transformation For SMBs
- Plan Now, Stay Relevant And Accept What You Can’t Control - PR In The Noisiest Quarter In More Than A Decade
- Co-Founder & CEO Of Inrupt John Bruce On Changing The Web, Knowing When To Pivot And What His Company Has In Common With Thomas Edison.
- Top Five Considerations For Setting B2B Marketing Budgets In The Age Of COVID
- RSAC Goes Hybrid & Top Tips For Speaker Acceptance:A Sit-Down With Britta Glade Of RSA Conference
- Inkhouse Boston "Meet The Press" Panel: Racial Equality, The Economy & The Election
- Eight Markets Poised To Help Tech Weather COVID-19 And The Economic Downturn
- How Newsworthy Is Your Story?
- Black Hat USA 2020: Security Trends, Virtual Learnings & Cocktails
- Black Hat Q&A: Erez Yalon, Head Of Security Research, Checkmarx
- Pro Tip: Engage Attendees At This Year’s Virtual Black Hat USA With Customized Content
- Virtual Black Hat USA 2020: 6 Tips For Maximizing Media Relations And Social Media Efforts
- A Look At The Channel - Leveraging Partners As Brand Advocates Via The PR Program
- COVID-19’S Impact On PR Strategy & Approach: Q&A With Head Of Global Security Communications At VMware Carbon Black
- Video Q&A: How One Cybersecurity CMO Uses Real-Time Data To Guide Marketing Strategy
- Survey Of Cybersecurity CMOs: COVID-19 Impact On Security Marketing Strategy
- Pulling Off A Virtual Event: A Video Q&A With Okta Director Of Communications Lindsay Life
- InkHouse San Francisco "Meet The Press" Panel: Pivoting Tech Media Strategies Amid COVID-19
- Ring The Bell! InkHouse Takes Home Five Bell Ringer Awards
- 3 Lessons For Executives From A Virtual Media Training
- Five PR Tips For Founders Launching A New Venture
- Slideshow: What Roles Do Communication And Connection Play In A Secure Future?
- I Went To The BBJ’s Cybersecurity Expo, And Here’s What I Learned
- Data Privacy Day: Empowering Individuals And Businesses To Respect Privacy, Safeguard Data And Enable Trust
- Four Questions With The Security Ledger Publisher & Editor-In-Chief Paul Roberts
- Three Questions With Gigamon’s Chief Information Security Officer, Jack Hamm
- Three Questions With Joseph Panettieri Of ChannelE2E And MSSP Alert
- Five Questions With Mark Orlando Of Raytheon Intelligence, Information And Services
- Five Questions With Carbon Black’s Head Of Security Strategy, Rick McElroy
- Five Questions With Dark Reading Editor-In-Chief Tim Wilson
- Six Things To Remember When Managing Comms Through IPO